Woodlands House, Station Yard, Station Road, Horsforth, Leeds, LS18 5NZ
Refurbished Office Suites - Inclusive Rentals
From 9.5 sq m (102 sq ft) to 28.1 sq m (302 sq ft)
The suites are available on flexible terms, either by way of formal lease arrangements or on a shorter Licence Agreement. Details of suites/rents overleaf.
The premises are situated close to the railway station in Horsforth and are accessed via a private road, which serves both the railway station and Woodlands Home Care.
An opportunity to lease both large and small single room office suites, available on all-inclusive rentals. Woodlands House has been fully refurbished and comprises various ground and first floor suites, with specifications including:
- Car parking
- Shared entrance lobby
- Central heating throughout
- 24 hour, 7-day access
- New carpets to each suite
- Alarm system
- Internet provision
- Shared male and female toilet facilities
- Shared kitchenette facility
The suites are available on flexible terms, either by way of formal lease arrangements or on shorter Licence agreement.
Suite 1 Extends to 24.6 sq m (265 sq ft) £7,800 per annum inclusive (£150 per week)*
Suite 2 - L E T
Suite 3 Extends to 28.1 sq m (302 sq ft) £8,060 per annum inclusive (£155 per week)*
Suite 4 - L E T
Suite 5 Extends to 10.8 sq m (116 sq ft) £4,420 per annum inclusive (£85 per week)*
Suite 6 - L E T
Suite 7 Extends to 9.5 sq m (102 sq ft) £3,120 per annum inclusive (£60 per week)*
*The rental is inclusive of Business Rates, repairs to the exterior of the building, buildings insurance, broadband, electricity, gas, water, alarm system, the heating system, weekly cleaning and decorating of common areas.
Tenants are responsible for the provision of telephone and office furniture, etc.
The premises have been assessed and have an EPC rating of D.
All offers are subject to Contract or Lease. All prices or rentals quoted are exclusive of VAT
Ackroyd Dent & Co for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of Ackroyd Dent & Co has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.