9, High Street, Yeadon, Leeds, LS19 7SP
Ground Floor Shop
Extending overall to 55.2 sq m (594 sq ft)
A new lease, on terms to be agreed, at a commencing rental of £11,750 per annum exclusive.
Situated in this well-established parade on Yeadon High Street, close to its junction with Ivegate. Short-term on street car parking is available outside, with other free car parks in close proximity.
An opportunity to lease ground floor shop premises available by way of a new lease. With a large front retail area, steps lead up to the staff area at the rear. There is also toilet provision. The shop also has a rear entrance door.
- Sales Area approx. 45.2 sq m (487 sq ft)
- Steps up to staff area 9.9 sq m (107 sq ft)
- Also toilet provision
The Valuation Office website indicates that the premises are assessed to Rateable Value £11,000 under the 2017 Rating List.
The Business Rates payable for 2017/2018 are 46.6p in the £.
Applicants eligible for small business rate relief would be able to claim 100% rate relief on this property for the financial year 2017/2018.
All offers are subject to Contract or Lease. All prices or rentals quoted are exclusive of VAT
Ackroyd Dent & Co for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of Ackroyd Dent & Co has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.