7, Bay Horse Court, Otley, Leeds, LS21 1SB
Retail Unit/Office plus First Floor Office Suite - Available as a whole or separately
From 21.8 sq m (235 sq ft) to 60.0 sq m (646 sq ft) overall
A new lease, on terms to be agreed, at a commencing rental of £9,250 per annum exclusive. Alternatively the premises may be available separately:
Retail Unit/Office (Bay Horse Court) £4,420 per annum exclusive (£85 per week)
1st Floor Office (Boroughgate) £4,940 per annum exclusive
The premises are situated within the Bay Horse Court development in Otley, with the main pedestrian access to the complex via Boroughgate, between the Bay Horse Public House and iVision Opticians.
An opportunity to lease a ground floor retail unit /office plus first floor office suite. The accommodation is heated, with the first floor office sharing a reception area/lobby. Both the ground floor and first floor suite share a kitchenette and also male/female toilet facilities.
- Retail Unit/Office (Unit 7 Bay Horse Court)
- Ground floor retail unit extending to 21.8 sq m (235 sq ft)
- There is a separate entrance lobby/staircase which then leads to the upper floor.
- First Floor Office Suite (Fronting Boroughgate)
- Reception/Office 14.9 sq m (160 sq ft)
- General office 23.3 sq m (251 sq ft)
- Office Suite overall38.2 sq m (411 sq ft)
- Plus shared kitchenette and male/female toilet facilities
The Valuation Office website indicates that the two premises are assessed to Rateable Value £4,000 under the 2017 Rating List.
The Business Rates payable for 2018/2019 are 48p in the pound.
Applicants eligible for small business relief would be able to claim 100% rate relief on this property for the financial year 2018/2019.
If the premises are let separately then they will require revised Rateable Values from the Valuation Office. Let separately they should also provide a tenant with 100% rate relief, providing it is their only business property.
All offers are subject to Contract or Lease. All prices or rentals quoted are exclusive of VAT
Ackroyd Dent & Co for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of Ackroyd Dent & Co has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.