67, High Street, Yeadon, Leeds, LS19 7SP
First/second Floor offices
Extending to approx 93.2 sq m (1003 sq ft)
A new lease on flexible lease terms, at a commencing rental of £8,750 per annum exclusive.
The offices have frontage to High Street in Yeadon, and are situated above PC Sports, immediately opposite Morrisons Supermarket. Yeadon is situated approximately eight miles north west of Leeds, and has good transport links to the city centre via the A65 Leeds/Ilkley Road. The High Street also links to the A658 Harrogate/Bradford road.
An opportunity to lease a first/second floor suite of offices which provide an open-plan reception/general office, plus separate private offices and male/female toilet facilities. There is a staircase to the second floor, which provides two private offices, a kitchen/staff area and a storage room. Most rooms benefit from gas central heating radiators.
Shared entrance lobby and staircase to:
- Reception/general office, plus private office 57.7 sq m (621 sq ft)
- Also male and female toilet facilities
- Staircase to:
- Two private offices
- kitchen/staff area and a storage room 35.5 sq m (382 sq ft)
Overall 93.2 sq m (1003 sq ft)
The Valuation Office website indicates that the premises are assessed to Rateable Value £7,500 under the 2017 Rating List.
The Business Rates payable for 2019/2020 are 49.1p in the £.
Applicants eligible for small business relief would be able to claim 100% rate relief on this property for the financial year 2019/2020.
The premises have been assessed and have an EPC rating of D.
All offers are subject to Contract or Lease. All prices or rentals quoted are exclusive of VAT
Ackroyd Dent & Co for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of Ackroyd Dent & Co has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.