61, Chapeltown, Pudsey, Leeds, LS28 7RZ
Ground Floor Retail Unit/Showroom
Ground Floor Overall 78.0 sq m (840 sq ft)
A new lease, on terms to be agreed, at a commencing rental of £9,750 per annum exclusive.
Adjoining Concorde Accounting, in a mixed use parade close to the junction with Greenside where Chapeltown becomes Upper Moor. Chapeltown links to Pudsey town centre and via Upper Moor to the A647 Bradford Road which links to the Leeds outer ring road and surrounding areas.
An opportunity to lease a large ground floor shop/showroom, which has been used for the sale of white goods for many years. With a large sales area, the rear of the shop provides a kitchenette/staff area, plus both male and female toilet facilities, plus shower cubicle. At the rear of the shop there is car parking for one vehicle.
- Retail Sales Area 57.1 sq m (615 sq ft)
- Rear Staff/Kitchenette 20.9 sq m (225 sq ft)
- Overall 78.0 sq m (840 sq ft)
- Both male and female toilet facilities plus shower cubicle.
The Valuation Office website indicates that the premises are assessed to Rateable Value £10,250 under the 2017 Rating List.
The Business Rates payable for 2017/2018 are 46.6p in the £.
Applicants eligible for small business relief would be able to claim 100% rate relief on this property for the financial year 2017/2018.
The premises have been assessed and have an EPC rating of D.
All offers are subject to Contract or Lease. All prices or rentals quoted are exclusive of VAT
Ackroyd Dent & Co for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of Ackroyd Dent & Co has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.