35, Cross Green, Otley, Leeds, LS21 1HD
First Floor Offices - on inclusive rental
Extending to Approx 23.8 sq m (256 sq ft) overall
A new lease, on terms to be agreed:
Suite 1 - 36.0 sq m (387 sq ft) £150 per week inclusive
Suite 2 - 23.7 sq m (256 sq ft) £120 per week inclusive
As a whole - 59.7 sq m (643 sq ft) £250 per week inclusive
With frontage to Cross Green in Otley, close to its junction with Walkergate, almost immediately opposite the Civic Centre. Cross Green links into Boroughgate and the Pool Road (A659).
An opportunity to lease a small suite of offices made up of two rooms, one larger suite, or the space as a whole, which are available on an inclusive rental. Accessed via a shared ground floor lobby and staircase, there are shared male and female toilet facilities at first floor level. Some unrestricted car parking is available immediately to the front of the building, with public car parks also close-by.
Other features of the building/rental are:
- Rental inclusive of Business Rates, heating, electricity and water
- Also inclusive of fire/burglar alarm and cleaning of common areas
- 24 hour, 7 day access
- Centrally heated
Shared lobby and staircase to ………
- Open-plan 36.0 sq m (387 sq ft)
Suite 2 Two rooms
Front Room 13.0 sq m (140 sq ft)
Rear Room 10.7 sq m (116 sq ft)
- Overall 59.7 sq m (643 sq ft)
There are also shared maile/femaile toilet facilites
The premises have been assessed and have an EPC rating of E.
All offers are subject to Contract or Lease. All prices or rentals quoted are exclusive of VAT
Ackroyd Dent & Co for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of Ackroyd Dent & Co has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.