133a, Otley Road, Harrogate, HG2 0AG
Refurbished Lower Ground Floor Office Space with Parking
The space is available on terms to be agreed, at an inclusive rental of £5,500 per annum. This rental is inclusive of Business Rates, repairs to the exterior of the building, electricity, water and heating and reflects one car parking space.
Situated in premises fronting the busy Otley Road, the available space forms part of “Le Salon”, a hairdressing salon which has been established from the location for many years. Otley Road connects to the A61 Leeds Harrogate Road and also to the B6161 Otley to Ripon road. A car parking space is available to the rear of the property with additional on street parking in close proximity.
An opportunity to lease two centrally heated lower ground floor rooms which have recently been refurbished. The suite has the benefit of a rear access and has toilet provision.
The available space would be suitable for offices and also uses that would complement the existing hair salon business above. A staircase within the salon leads down to the available space. For complementary uses, potential does exist for the new tenant to share the reception facilities that exist in the hairdressing salon.
The hair salon’s opening hours are:
- Monday 9.00 am - 3.00 pm
- Tuesday to Friday 9.00 am - 5.30 pm
- Saturday 9.00 am - 3.00 pm
- Sunday CLOSED
For office uses, the suite can be self contained with the entrance from the rear of the building.
The two lower ground floor rooms extend to 150 sq ft (14 sq m) and 85 sq ft (7.9 sq m) respectively.
There is also separate toilet/washbasin and rear entrance
There is one car parking space available to the rear of the property.
All offers are subject to Contract or Lease. All prices or rentals quoted are exclusive of VAT
Ackroyd Dent & Co for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of Ackroyd Dent & Co has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.