133a, Otley Road, Harrogate, HG2 0AG
Lower Ground Floor Room - Suitable for businesses which are complementary to the existing hair salon
The lower ground floor room extends to 150 sq ft (14 sq m)
Following Refurbishment Centrally Heated Lower Ground Floor Room.
The room will be available on terms to be agreed. Details on application. The rental will be inclusive of Business Rates, repairs to the exterior of the building, buildings insurance, electricity, gas, water and the central heating system.
Situated in premises fronting the busy Otley Road, the available space forms part of “Le Salon”, a hairdressing salon which has been established from the location for many years. Otley Road connects to the A61 Leeds Harrogate Road and also to the B6161 Otley to Ripon road. Car parking is available in close proximity.
An unique opportunity to lease a centrally heated lower ground floor room with exposed beams, which also has its own toilet provision and rear access.
The available space is entirely suitable for uses that would complement the existing hair salon business. A staircase within the salon leads down to the available space. This room is currently being refurbished and the floor covering could suit the end user. A hot and cold water supply to the room can also be made available. Potential does exist for the new tenant to share the reception facilities that exist in the hairdressing salon.
The hair salon’s opening hours are:
- Monday 9.00 am - 3.00 pm
- Tuesday to Friday 9.00 am - 5.30 pm
- Saturday 9.00 am - 3.00 pm
- Sunday CLOSED
The room would also be suitable for an office use, in which case it is entirely self-contained with the entrance from the rear of the building.
The lower ground floor room extends to 150 sq ft (14 sq m) The room also has a separate toilet/washbasin and rear entrance.
All offers are subject to Contract or Lease. All prices or rentals quoted are exclusive of VAT
Ackroyd Dent & Co for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of Ackroyd Dent & Co has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.