11A, New Market, Otley, Leeds, LS21 3AE
Ground Floor Shop with Ancillary Areas
Ground Floor Overall Approx 27.0 sq m (291 sq ft)
A new lease, on terms to be agreed, at a commencing rental of £7,800 per annum exclusive.
With frontage to New Market in this popular market town. New Market is accessed from Bondgate with pedestrian access also to Market Street and the Market Square.
This provides an opportunity to lease a double fronted shop with rear preparation/storage/office area. There is also a basement with one workroom (reduced height), plus a further basement room.
Sales area with display space 18.8 sq m (202 sq ft)
Also rear workroom/storage space 8.3 sq m ( 89 sq ft)
- Also toilet and wash basin
Workroom (reduced height) 10.2 sq m (114 sq ft)
- Also small store approx 7.7 sq m ( 83 sq ft)
The Valuation Office website indicates that the premises are assessed to Rateable Value £5,400 under the 2017 Rating List.
The Business Rates payable for 2018/2019 are 48p in the pound.
Applicants eligible for small business rate relief would be able to claim 100% rate relief on this property for the financial year 2018/2019.
All offers are subject to Contract or Lease. All prices or rentals quoted are exclusive of VAT
Ackroyd Dent & Co for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of Ackroyd Dent & Co has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.